Saturday, April 13, 2013

Boringest Post Ever

It seems I'm getting slower in my old age.  It has been a whopping five months since my last post.  Alas, there hasn't been all that much to write about.  Addis Ababa is, well, kind of a boring place.  Not much to do or see in town, so I have taken few pictures and have even fewer stories to tell.

However, in February our friends Ruben and Stephanie (whom I will refer to as RubStep, because I dig dubstep and they are the only couple I know whose names could be close enough to do so) visited.  They did some touring around Ethiopia, and I was able to join them for Axum and Lalibela.  Photos are posted on Flickr (link in sidebar).

For our first trip out of Ethiopia since arriving last August, D-What and the boys and I traveled to the Seychelles.  It was a decent beach getaway; the boys loved the sand and getting more swim time in.  Photos now on Flickr.

As always, I hope to post more frequently here, but we'll see how it goes.  Need interesting material, and that's in short supply here (along with many other things).

1 comment:

ShoNuff said...

At least the photos weren't boring:) I especially liked the funky restaurant.